Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Responce to Bush and His Daddy

I didn't know what to do with this one, and I noticed the questions on the last Polly-post, (catchy, huh?) so I'm going to answer her questions like I would on a MySpace bulletin.

Q: Do you think Daddy is disappointed in his son's presidency?
A: Kind of, I think that George Bush senior is proud of some things, but skeptical of others. For example, he's proud of how his son handled 9/11, but kind of skeptical of how he's handling the war in Iraq.

Q: Is Bush blaming the media for how his father may feel about the war?
A: Yes, did you see what he said on the link in the last Polly-post (I just love that name)? If not, here the link is again: link.

Q: What is with this lying low thing? He is president- should he ever admit to lying low on anything? Especially since we are at war?
A: No, he should not have to admit to to anything, it's the United States: Land of the Free, but should he admit to lying low? Yes, because the people want to know as much as possible about him and how he's dealing with the up-coming election and the war in Iraq.

Q: If you were a republican candidate, what would you want the president to do for you(if anything at all)?
A: I'd just want him not to talk about me. I would just prefer it if he would just not bring his studder-style of speech into my campaign. It could make Republicans -as a whole- look bad.

No comments: